Thursday, August 25, 2016

WHAT DO YOU SEE?


WHAT DO YOU SEE?

Scripture: Ezekiel 37:1-10

When you look in a mirror what do you see?  Do you see a person full of the awesome power of God? Or a person full on regret, sorrow, hurt, pain, arrogance, etcetera?  What you see in the mirror is all in your perspective.  What are you looking through?  The only way that you will see who you are truly destined to be is you must see yourselves through the eyes of God.

Do you see yourself through your culture?
…through your family?
…through your friends?
…through your accomplishments?
…through your environment?

The only way that you will see yourself through the eyes of God is you must read and study the Word of God, the Bible.  The Bible is God’s love letter to you.  It is His road map for your life.  It will shine light on the dark places of your life.  It will illuminate and give clarity to the confusion that may exist in your life.

Allow the Word of God to faithfully reflect a true picture of who you are!

Daily Prayer:
Lord, please help me see who I am the way You see me and not how I see myself or the rest of the world sees me.  Give me the power to be who You have called me to be, Your son/daughter with purpose and destiny.”

Daily Challenge:
If you have the guts, find a few close friends and ask them how they see you: a confident person, insecure, strong, intelligent, ditzy, etcetera.  Then go to God in prayer and ask Him who He sees you and go with what God says.

No comments:

Post a Comment